Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is a good car for me (mainly for university)?

it needs to match this criteria:



-under $20,000

-reliable (does not break down or give trouble that will cost more money, other than oil changes and stuff like that)

-has power locks and a radio/cd player

-has to be a new car



that is really all i need. tell me if you know. the main thing is how much it costs. thanksWhat is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
nissan versa- good durable and nice car.

honda fit- thats a good car too

chevy aveo5 or someting. maybe. it seems okay. its cheap tho.



those are the three i like. and they all seem to be like good cars. :) i would get hatchback versions in the aveo or the versa hahaWhat is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
Scion ToyotaWhat is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
The Mini Cooper is a nice fuel effecient car for under 20,000.

There is also I believe Nissan Sentra, Honda Civic, which are both reliable and dependable.What is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
add -it has to be made in America to your list and i'll tell you a Chevy cobalt or a Ford focus (plus you'll help save our auto industry)What is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
Hi, if you want to get more information about it, go to http://car-engine.synthasite.com/?q=good%20carWhat is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
civic, corolla, mazda 3, focus, cobalt, there are tons of cars under 20k that meet your needs.What is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
*Definitely get a Honda Accord.... the Best Reliable Car Ever*What is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
maybe a punch buggie or a PT cruser. i think thats what people are getting nowadaysWhat is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
just like search for honda that are either new or used in your area. they are really reliable cars and get pretty good mileage. most have a cd player. look for a late 90's model though, usually a bit cheaper. good luckWhat is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
Any vehicle that fit what you said above. It does not matter on the make or model no on the year. It is what you like to drive and show your own taste. It called be your self. Not do what the group likes. It is called being your own person Getting your own car is a big decision. Do you want to drive some one less ideal for four years that you don't like. It time to stand on your own two feet.What is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
honda civicWhat is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
chevy aveoWhat is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
Chevy cobalt... Gets 37 mpg and looks nice!What is a good car for me (mainly for university)?
It should be 4-door, 4-cyls, not sporty. I would prefer Honda or Toyota... First time drivers usually have much more expensive car insurance, and it depends from car. You should compare insurance rates while choosing the car - for example here - carinsurance.yoll.net
  • reptiles
  • keyboard and mouse clash up
  •