Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My car keys were stolen. how do i go about replacing them? its a 1975 El camino? no spare.s?

i need a key for igniton and for my doors because they use seperate keys.

im not worried about getting locks changed just new keys.

how would i go about gettin this done and how much would it cost?My car keys were stolen. how do i go about replacing them? its a 1975 El camino? no spare.s?
You could always change the ignition out.My car keys were stolen. how do i go about replacing them? its a 1975 El camino? no spare.s?
You should call the company and tell them what you need.My car keys were stolen. how do i go about replacing them? its a 1975 El camino? no spare.s?
Call a locksmith they can make keys for you.



I had a locksmith cut a key for my trunk lock a long time ago at my house so I can't really say how much it will be.



You can get a quote over the phone.My car keys were stolen. how do i go about replacing them? its a 1975 El camino? no spare.s?
Get the VIN number from the plate on the drivers side under the windshield. Take that to any dealer and they can make a new key for you.My car keys were stolen. how do i go about replacing them? its a 1975 El camino? no spare.s?
a lock smith would work if you can prove it is your and I am not sure how much it will cost you can just put a new ignition on it as wellMy car keys were stolen. how do i go about replacing them? its a 1975 El camino? no spare.s?
locksmith
  • bacteria grows
  • What material for a duvet cover for pet owners
  •