Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Does anyone have unlock code for car stereo????????

my car stereo locked up on me after changing a fuse and now I need the code to unlock it. I really don't want to pay to have it done and I have found the first 6 to be unscrambled...could someone please help me ! My car is a 1999 Buick Century.Does anyone have unlock code for car stereo????????
If you don't know the code, then turn the radio on and press and hold the 2 and 3 buttons until 3 numbers show on the display. Write them down, then press the AM/FM button and 3 more numbers will show. Write them down. With these 6 numbers the dealer can call GM for the code.Does anyone have unlock code for car stereo????????
Impossible to do ... otherwise what is the point of the code protection? Just bring the car to your local GM dealership ... they can probably look up the code (for a price). If it's a total ripoff, just buy a new aftermarket deck.