Thursday, September 22, 2011

Locked keys in the trunk of car?

Ok, So I was changing the tires on my mom's car and when I opened the trunk to get the car jack out I put the keys in the trunk, I then closed it with the keys still in it.



It's all manual and there is no button or anything to open the trunk.

I thought i could just pull down the back seat but guess what, it doesn't go down.



Is there any way to open the trunk without the keys?Locked keys in the trunk of car?
You could remove the rear seat and back to gain access to the trunk.Locked keys in the trunk of car?
call the policeLocked keys in the trunk of car?
Look around under the edges of the carpet for a emergency trunk release cable. If there isn't one, a car dealer or locksmith can help.Locked keys in the trunk of car?
If you're an auto club member they will send someone to open the trunk. Or you could drive to your mom's place and get her spare key. You could call a mobile locksmith, but they're not cheap.