Thursday, September 22, 2011

The pod for my car has stooped working. I have changed the batteries no luck it"s a Renault Clio?

I cant get the car locked is there any people who work with cars or a renuld dearler ship that can tell me where to get it fixed.



cheersThe pod for my car has stooped working. I have changed the batteries no luck it%26quot;s a Renault Clio?
I had the the misfortune to run my 1999 clio battery dead and tried to jump-start the car, it totally wrecked it and even though my brother sells cars in a vauxhall/renault garage the best way the mechanics could fix it was to silence the alarm. I can still use the button to lock the car but the alarm don't work. god knows about a fix but it seems like a pretty big problem.The pod for my car has stooped working. I have changed the batteries no luck it%26quot;s a Renault Clio?
try the AA or RACThe pod for my car has stooped working. I have changed the batteries no luck it%26quot;s a Renault Clio?
there is a common problem with the roof aerial leaking onto the receiver - once it dries out, there is a good chance it will start working again.

you could remove the receiver and put in your airing cupboard overnight to dry and reseal the aerial base with silicone.