Thursday, September 22, 2011

Buying my first car, decent price for Mazda 3???

I am buying my first car and I am thinking of buying a Mazda 3, I went to a Mazda dealership just to look at the models and I saw a Mazda 3 (2.3L ) w/ the options: leather seats, sunroof/6cd change, wheel locks, rear wing spoiler, and a compass/autodim mirror. The MSRP is $19,275 but with the options the total MSRP is $21,940. As I am buying my first car I was wondering if anyone could help me what a decent price it would be to buy without getting ripped off since I don't really know that much about car-buying/cars in general.Buying my first car, decent price for Mazda 3???
The best way to purchase a car these days with out having to deal with your typical greasy salespeople is to get on the internet and request a quote from multiple dealers. Go to www.mazdausa.com and select a vehicle (Mazda 3) and build it. when you get to the last page it will offer you a choice to see dealers inventory or request a quote. You can select a few dealers from your area or you can change the zip code and it will give you more choices for distant dealers. Dealers will get your info and send you an e-mail with a price quote. most of them will just tell you to come down......do not just go to the dealership. Demand a real number on a vehicle you want that thay have in stock or one that is available from another dealer that they can get for you. If they cant give you a real number, dont buy the car from them.Buying my first car, decent price for Mazda 3???
i dont know if you know this but if you go threw costco you could get the best deals on Brand new carsBuying my first car, decent price for Mazda 3???
I just got a Mazda 3 S touring... the 2.3 L model without the leather.. and I got it for somewhere between 19%26amp;20... and I am paying $360/month... But, i didn't put any money down... so that kind of gives you a though to how much it might be costing you. I love the Mazda 3 though, it really is a fun little car.Buying my first car, decent price for Mazda 3???
ok put it this way if you want a faster car for the same price..... get a ford mustangBuying my first car, decent price for Mazda 3???
Not a bad price, the mazda 3 is the hottest sub 20,000 dollar car around, well built, reliable, quick....I have an 04 2.3 and just rolled 62,000 miles with no problems at all...great car....you will love itBuying my first car, decent price for Mazda 3???
ok, i JUST bought a 2004 mazda 3 today. i really dont think u should get a brand new car, cuz when u get a brand new 1 for example for like 23000 bucks, after 1 month the price will drop like soooo much. if u find a good dealer, not a real mazda dealership, cuz they usually sell their cards way more expensive. the 1 i bought is 5000 bucks more expensive with exactly the same milage and features at the real mazda dealership, so if u get a 1 year or 2 year nice car, the price wont drop as much, it will be drop like 2000 bucks a year which is way better than a new car. and well i got mine for like 16,000 and its fully loaded, maybe u can get a 2005 mazda 3 for like 18000, and the price wont really drop, best answer? lolBuying my first car, decent price for Mazda 3???
Bought a brand new blue Mazda 3 2 months ago. LOVE IT, my friends love it. With the premium grand touring package, (heated leather seats, BOSE sound system, moonroof, bla bla bla, my total was roughly 22,000.



HOWEVER, I do NOT recommend buying a brand new 2007 car simply because I totalled my Mazda in a car accident last Saturday. Value drops insanely as soon as you drive it off the lot. My poor new mazda 3 though...cry cry