Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Reprogramme Nissan Car to remove the beeping function from remote?

Hi ,



I own a Nissan Altima 2000 GXE car . The remote of this car is not functioning properly. The %26quot;LOCK/ALARM%26quot; switch operates itself and causing the car to beep randomly. This could be because the %26quot;Lock/Alarm%26quot; switch was hardly pressed by mistake( previous owner/some other person)



I have changed the battery to see if it works ... but my car still beeps.



I am planning to reprogram my car. Can somebody suggest me if this is good and if possible the instructions for doing that or some links for instructions.



Thanks in advance,

SrinivasReprogramme Nissan Car to remove the beeping function from remote?
Friend had same problem, Had to take it to Nissan for reprogram of key fob and alarm unit. And they will not tell you how to do it. I did find www.keylessentry.com help full.