Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I fix a short in my car?

OK when i was changing my dome light it shut off.Then my power locks were acting funny,then my sunroof didn't work and the radio display didn't come on but the radio was still playing.What does this mean? how can i fix this?What do i do?



Thanks

google me Potential StewartHow do I fix a short in my car?
Bad groundHow do I fix a short in my car?
Its just a fuse. Depending on car could be under the dash or under the hood.How do I fix a short in my car?
you gottaa find the short could be wires touching bad fuse bad resisotor or bad ground then correct it as necasary should be easy fix once you find problem and ding what the hell is wrong with you he wants to know how to fix his car not where to buy god dam t shirts and shoes and stuff and your site is expensive and lacks dussault using e bay i got 3 ed hardy sweaters for 30 dollars and 300 dollar dussault jeans for three cus the guy roobably had a typoHow do I fix a short in my car?
Changing the dome light bulb or changing the dome light assembly? In what way are the door locks acting funny? You need to give details here. It is difficult to make suggestions when you are so vague. I would be looking for a blown fuse for starters. Hard to believe they would all be on the same fuse, but you never know. Good luckHow do I fix a short in my car?
More than likely, it would be a short in a wire, not a fuse because if it was a fuse it would either be blown or not blown thus power or no power. Unless the fuse is loose, therefore if it is loose you can check the fuses to make sure they weren't jiggled loose or you could take them out and re-insert them. However, if your still having this problem you are going to have to trace down the wires to the electrical system. Or another possibility could be the over-amping of the alternator as well. Or a grounding of the alternator. If that was the case you would have to check the alternator with a m. reader.
  • textbox
  • client side script
  •