Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have changed the battery on my car,now i cant open the doors with key fob?

i put new battery in ,started the car 2 see if it worked,it did.locked car with keys,i always open with key fob,but now it wont open.if i open with keys will the alarm go off?how do i get the key fob to work again..i have a ROVER 216I have changed the battery on my car,now i cant open the doors with key fob?
you need to synchronise your car and key you can find out how in your vehicle handbookI have changed the battery on my car,now i cant open the doors with key fob?
You will have to get the code reset at the rover dealership.I have changed the battery on my car,now i cant open the doors with key fob?
You need to take it to the garage. They will have the info there. When I had my battery changed at Citron they had to have both of my car keys. Your radio will probably need the code too.I have changed the battery on my car,now i cant open the doors with key fob?
You are going to have to re-program the key-less entry system. Your owners manual should tell you how to do it.I have changed the battery on my car,now i cant open the doors with key fob?
you must have it reprogramed.......go to your dealer or another repuitable shop..........is your alarm system factory......or aftermarket?.......factory.....go to dealer..........aftermarket....go to the place that installed the system.I have changed the battery on my car,now i cant open the doors with key fob?
point the key at the car and press the fob button 4 times in very quick sucsetion this sometimes resolves the fault