Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to fix my a car remote?

I own a 2004 Chevy Malibu. My Remote is not locking/unlocking. Basically is not working at all, i changed the battery and its still not working. there was once when it worked for a day and when i locked and try to remote start my car the alarm went off. lol. and as of now, nothing is going on..can anyone help?please help its so stressful to use your key for everything..Thanks..How to fix my a car remote?
Try the following:

Open up the car remote. You may need a mini screwdriver set.

You should see a circuit board in there. Now look for the part on the circuit board that makes contact with the buttons on the remote when you press them. Taking a small flat blade screwdriver, slightly scrape/clean away and dirt/muck that may be on this contact. Do the same for the underside of the button that makes contact with the board. Close back ur remote and try away :)
  • cat
  • is there a lestateboomover
  •