Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where can I find a place that can change my manual locks & windows in my car to power windows and power locks?

I dont think you can do that, if you can, just get a new car!Where can I find a place that can change my manual locks %26amp; windows in my car to power windows and power locks?
this is a terrible answer! Of course you can put power locks on a car. I just did it with a Ford ranger last week! Works great and put an alarm on as well. The aftermarket system works better than the original dealer system and the alarm and locks can be activated from a much further distance away.

Report Abuse

Where can I find a place that can change my manual locks %26amp; windows in my car to power windows and power locks?
where r u from ?Where can I find a place that can change my manual locks %26amp; windows in my car to power windows and power locks?
An auto stereo shop should be able to do that for you. All you need is an actuator, but it looked pretty complicated when my ex did mine for me so it probably isn't cheapWhere can I find a place that can change my manual locks %26amp; windows in my car to power windows and power locks?
Check with an auto stereo shop.Where can I find a place that can change my manual locks %26amp; windows in my car to power windows and power locks?
a body shop can probably do it, but it's going to be really pricey cause you will have to get the wiring harness and the switches, window regulators, etc. not to mention the labor to tear down the doors.Where can I find a place that can change my manual locks %26amp; windows in my car to power windows and power locks?
You should call around to the better specialty type of stereo/alarm/customization shops and find one that can do this for a price you like. Go to one nearby, maybe the next town over or something, you shouldn't have to go too far. I would not go to a chain store or a %26quot;1 dollar install%26quot; type of place, they are not going to take their time and will have inexperienced technicians in most cases. This is a relatively simple procedure that we did at the shop I worked at quite often.Where can I find a place that can change my manual locks %26amp; windows in my car to power windows and power locks?
Get a car with those things already installed!



Goggle custom body-shops for your area an ask! Or check out car car blogs on the web!Where can I find a place that can change my manual locks %26amp; windows in my car to power windows and power locks?
Cynthia : well look under %26quot; Auto Security %26quot; because having those

locks changed has to be done by professional mechanic ask

him about it first refer http://www.autozone.com they can help

or http://www.auto.safenet.com
  • howtofalloutoflovewithsomeone
  • fish
  •