Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is it possible to get the locks changed to my car?

I would like to change the locks to my car entry, glove and trunk, also if possible my ignitan? Where could I get this done and how much round about would it cost me? This for a Buick Lesbrea 1994 ltd in the city of washington, dc metropolitian areaIs it possible to get the locks changed to my car?
Wattup from pg county neighbor, you sure can change out the locks for all that. Try champion automotive in landover on martin luther king highway, I forgot their number but I would guess a couple hundred bucks.Is it possible to get the locks changed to my car?
yes its possibleIs it possible to get the locks changed to my car?
If you are handy, you can do this yourself for a part cost of about $15 a lock. (less than that if you find it in a junkyard) An ignition requires a specialty tool and is typically less expensive if you go to a dealership. They have the tools on hand. The next cheapest way to do that is to find a parts store that has a tool loaner option. Then you can get the tool and buy the parts for less money. Then you can either take it to a small garage, do it yourself, or buy lunch for a friend to do it:) Good luck?Is it possible to get the locks changed to my car?
You can get locks changed easily. The most costly would be the ignition. I changed some on my car and it was about $40 per lock and the ignition was about $120.Is it possible to get the locks changed to my car?
a car dealer will have to do it .some state's do not allow a lock smith to handle this. all of your lock's can be changed,anytime.Is it possible to get the locks changed to my car?
I bought one door lock with the keys, and fit the rest of the lock cylinders to fit that key. Its not hard to do if you're mechanically inclined, but a exploded drawing would help.
  • single middle class parent
  • hair brush
  •