Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Is there any one who can make a key for my car.?

ok well i bought a car and i have the key for the car. but it seems that my cars door locks have been changed. because my car key cant open lock/unlock the doors and trunk and i was wondering if theres any locksmith that can make a key for that.Is there any one who can make a key for my car.?
If the factory key does not work than a dealership cannot make a key for you because they have no way of knowing what lock is now in the doors. If you just do not have the door key then the dealership can make you a new key. You will need to bring them the registration with VIN and an ID so they know you're not stealing it. If the locks have really been changed then you will need to call a locksmith. See if you bring the car to them if it will save you money. They will make a key for you, but it costs quite a bit. Don't know how much in your area, but about $100 here. You could also just put new locks in yourself. Costs about $10 each at a parts store with keys. Is there any one who can make a key for my car.?
the dealership where you got the car. if u bought the car privately you can go to the dealership that sells your car brand.Is there any one who can make a key for my car.?
Yeah im sure that there is but it's not me!!Is there any one who can make a key for my car.?
go back to the dealer and show him the problem as you will need all your locks changed because without a key you can't make a new one, dealer that sold you this car should be responsible for this one.