Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Car Keyless Entry can lock but cannot unlock?

A friend borrowed my car and I think he might have unknowingly changed the settings of the keyless entry system when trying to figure out the remote. I have a Autostart brand remote car starter with keyless entry. The remote starter still works fine as far as I can tell. The keyless entry system is hooked up to an actuator that moves the driver side lock. Right now, the doors can be locked with the remote, but cannot be unlocked with the remote. The door also immediately locks itself again after I unlock it manually with the key. I suspect the system may be in a %26quot;locked-down%26quot; mode and a simple combination of buttons can disable it. Any suggestions I can get on this problem will be much appreciated. Thanks!Car Keyless Entry can lock but cannot unlock?
i would go to the car dealership where you go the car so they can reprogram itCar Keyless Entry can lock but cannot unlock?
take it to the dealership theyll know what to do
  • windows vista
  • blood circulation create scars
  •