Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How expensive is a Lincoln lock change?I believe someone stole my main car key when I left them in my apt door

I left my keys to my car in my apartment door by acident (I think) and now their gone, if someone took them, this is not an absolutely bad neighborhood but it still is sort of bad with 1 or 2 attempted break ins in the past 2 months.



My keys to my car are on it, I have my spare, but I am wondering how expensive a key change would be for a 2001 Lincoln LS. No special security system but only the key cranks the engine.How expensive is a Lincoln lock change?I believe someone stole my main car key when I left them in my apt door
I had a lock changed by a locksmith and it cost me 30 bucks, then I had a second key made by the dealership and they charged me 150 bucks. Guess who you should go see first?