Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can I change the sound of my car when I lock the car?

I hate the beep sound of my car when i locked it. (honda civic 2007). Where can i go make that change?Can I change the sound of my car when I lock the car?
if it is a stock securiy system that came from the dealer, the sound comes from the actual car horn, really the only way to change that, is to buy a new horn, or have the factory alarm disabled, and install an aftermarket one. New horns that are louder usually run about $25 - $55, and alarm systems can be a bit higher. So it's all about how much money you want to spend, or if you just want to deal with the annoying sound. I have a 06 Corolla that has the same problem, but it hasn't bothered me enough to do anything about.
  • save for retirement
  • Comforters
  •