Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Please help, how would you find a locksmith if u got stuck outside ur car/house?

hey all,



Im trying to see what ways would best be to advetise my locksmith business, I would extremely appreciate any tips. how would you go about finding a locksmith if you got stuck outside ur car/house or just needed locks changed or rekey.



Thanks a bunchPlease help, how would you find a locksmith if u got stuck outside ur car/house?
yellow pages or web search engine

location is another possible way to get your name out. If you had a little kiosk at or near the supermarket, then I'd be remembering your catchy locksmith name if I did get locked out.

For car lock outs if you get aligned with Automobile Association of America (AAA) they get a lot of vehicle lock out calls.Please help, how would you find a locksmith if u got stuck outside ur car/house?
If I was at home, I would flip through the Yellow Pages. If I'm in my car, I would Google or Yahoo %26quot;locksmith%26quot; and my town name. Bonus points if you put %26quot;after hours availability.%26quot; Good luck.Please help, how would you find a locksmith if u got stuck outside ur car/house?
No mather where I were, I would call the fire department. They would know who could help me, if not themselves.



So it's a good place to leave your number.