Sunday, November 21, 2010

Should I change the car locks If the key is lost or stolen?

If keys were stolen,I'd be more concerned with home locks being changed.Would not replace auto locks.Would keep insurance paid up.Should I change the car locks If the key is lost or stolen?
Only if you think someone stole them and is after your ride. It's going to cost up to $700.00.Should I change the car locks If the key is lost or stolen?
Not necessarily. It depends where you lost the keys. If the keys were lost far from home, I wouldn't replace the locks. If somebody picks up the keys far from your home, they will not know what car it was from, and there's no way they can find out. Changing all the locks on your car is very expensive. There's a possibility you may still find the keys if you just misplaced them in your home. If you know for a fact that the keys were stolen from your property, that's a different story. The individual who took the keys will know what car the key is from.Should I change the car locks If the key is lost or stolen?
Cheaper than changing the car, Isn't it?Should I change the car locks If the key is lost or stolen?
no on the car locks too expensive and not practicalShould I change the car locks If the key is lost or stolen?
I'd say better safe then sorry.