Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where can i have the battery changed to the remote that opens my car doors?

that little remote that is on my keychain for my ford explorer is too weak to open my door locks. The red light is barely coming on. I want to change the batteries but have no idea if and where i can do this. would a place that sells keys do it? or maybe a car dealership? if you had this issue, please let me know what you did. THANKS!!Where can i have the battery changed to the remote that opens my car doors?
Radio shack will crack it open and replace it. the don't even charge for the install like some other joints.Where can i have the battery changed to the remote that opens my car doors?
You can go to a dealership or you can do it yourself - open the remote, and buy the same type battery at any walmart watch department.Where can i have the battery changed to the remote that opens my car doors?
take the remote to circuit city they will know how %26amp; have the rite size battery for you! REV HARDWhere can i have the battery changed to the remote that opens my car doors?
Either there's a screw on the back, or most likely a notch along the edge. Use notch to pop it apart. Inside you'll find the battery. Go to RadioShack and get a new one of that model. Replace. Pop it all back together.Where can i have the battery changed to the remote that opens my car doors?
take it to the dealership, because even if they have the battery, depending on the year model they might not, but the dealership will have to reprogram the remote.Where can i have the battery changed to the remote that opens my car doors?
the dealer will change it for you.