Thursday, June 2, 2011

My 2006 Infiniti M35 does not unlock the car with the Intelligent key unless done manually.?

I have changed the battery on both the car and the key and have taken it to the dealer for reprogramming. But I am unable to unlock and lock the car with the key remote, and the push start will not start the car unless the key fob or intelligent key is in the lower left socket in the dash. My dealer wants to charge me $126 to see what the problem might be. Could someone please help me with my problem, I would appreciate it.My 2006 Infiniti M35 does not unlock the car with the Intelligent key unless done manually.?
I think you should asian auto service because you need the computer to check whether there is any problem with the keys. Have you tried the other keys?



Perhaps you can go to other dealer. Btw Infiniti dealers DO charge a lot for their service. Hence, I usually go to Nissan Dealer.



I hope this help.