Thursday, June 2, 2011

Can you change a 2004 Chevy Cavalier's manual locks and windows to be remote?

My boyfriend has a 2004 Chevy Cavalier coupe. His windows and locks are manual and for his birthday.. I'm looking into getting this changed. He always says he wants a remote for his car and I was wondering if anyone knows of how much this might cost? Also, does anyone know of a good place where to get it done? I live in New York but I'm a 10 min. drive from Danbury, CT.Can you change a 2004 Chevy Cavalier%26039;s manual locks and windows to be remote?
You should call your local Chevy dealers service dept.They will be able to give you a phone number of a shop the does this kind of work.We keep track of shops that do this type of work and offer good parts and prices and a good warranty for the work.In my dealership we have three places we send our customers to that use the best parts for power windows and locks.Best of luck.Can you change a 2004 Chevy Cavalier%26039;s manual locks and windows to be remote?
you can't change it.i know cuz i have a 04' cavalier.
  • web hosting servers
  • music player
  •