Thursday, June 2, 2011

Please help, how would you find a locksmith if u got stuck outside ur car/house?

hey all,



Im trying to see what ways would best be to advetise my locksmith business, I would extremely appreciate any tips. how would you go about finding a locksmith if you got stuck outside ur car/house or just needed locks changed or rekey.



Thanks a bunchPlease help, how would you find a locksmith if u got stuck outside ur car/house?
I was once at walmart with a friend with a brand new truck. The keys got locked in. I called my car roadside assistance, she was kind enough to contact my closest locksmith even though the vehicle was not her make. The locksmith arrived, but the truck was too new, he had no way to key it. Luckily we had left a window partially open. If I just needed locks changed or locked out of house, I would walk to my neighbors, using a phone %26amp; phone book yellow pages to call. Now I have OnStar, I would call them if I seen someone in a parking lot with a problem. I have no idea how you would get yourself listed with OnStar or Roadside Assistence.Please help, how would you find a locksmith if u got stuck outside ur car/house?
Run to a phone box and use the phone book its under locksmith....Please help, how would you find a locksmith if u got stuck outside ur car/house?
Advertise in the local telephone directory and local radio stations. Create an attractive flyer you can distribute around your area.Even advertise in your club or church. Good luck.Please help, how would you find a locksmith if u got stuck outside ur car/house?
Definitely Yellow Pages.



Also, see if you can put flyers up in businesses with large parking lots, such as Wal-Mart, or talk to management and leave your card with them. Lots of people get locked out of their cars in that type of place.