Thursday, June 2, 2011

Teens, if your sibling locked the car so you couldn't get your stuff out, how would you change his/her mind?

One time my brother locked the car so I couldn't get my backpack out, and he was just sitting inside the car laughing at me. How do I keep my cool in a situation like this, and convince him that I don't think it's funny? I really can't rat him out because my parents don't get home in time sometimes. Thanks for the input.Teens, if your sibling locked the car so you couldn%26039;t get your stuff out, how would you change his/her mind?
Wait until he goes somewhere or falls asleep, take the keys, unlock the car.

Although that sounds like something I would do to my brother to be honest.... XDTeens, if your sibling locked the car so you couldn%26039;t get your stuff out, how would you change his/her mind?
Bust the dam window in. It will scare the $hit out of him so he will never do it again. I hate annoying little kids.Teens, if your sibling locked the car so you couldn%26039;t get your stuff out, how would you change his/her mind?
Bribe him with food or something. Or say you'll go through his room if he doesn't give you your stuff.Teens, if your sibling locked the car so you couldn%26039;t get your stuff out, how would you change his/her mind?
just sit and wait, its not funny for very long if you dont reactTeens, if your sibling locked the car so you couldn%26039;t get your stuff out, how would you change his/her mind?
Show him your genitaliaTeens, if your sibling locked the car so you couldn%26039;t get your stuff out, how would you change his/her mind?
Get a real big brownie wave it in front of the window until your brother says that he'll give you your backpack for the brownie. A decent tradeoff.Teens, if your sibling locked the car so you couldn%26039;t get your stuff out, how would you change his/her mind?
I wouldn't change their mind, I'd rearrange their face.
  • straight hair
  • music player
  •