Thursday, June 2, 2011

I had an fuel pump put on my car 2 hrs later my car stopped locked motor ?

the mechanic said my motor locked i had oil changed anti freeze in car my car was running fine until fuel pump got put onI had an fuel pump put on my car 2 hrs later my car stopped locked motor ?
first off, most of the time a fuel pump is in the gas tank or by the gas tank... (no where near the engine or the antifreeze). -- note most of the time you did not say what kind of car this is)



With an oil change. locked motor could have been caused if the employee who did the change forgot to put oil in the vehicle!! (Yes it happens - 2 professional mechanics in the family)



- - could have blown a head gasket and mixed anti-freeze and oil... (big mess)I had an fuel pump put on my car 2 hrs later my car stopped locked motor ?
Why did the engine lock up? There has to be a reason. You need to find out from your mechanic what caused this.I had an fuel pump put on my car 2 hrs later my car stopped locked motor ?
need make model engine size.



did the fuel pump repair happen at the same time the oil change did?



mechanic forgot to put in the oilI had an fuel pump put on my car 2 hrs later my car stopped locked motor ?
A fuel pump running or not would not cause a motor to %26quot;Lock%26quot; up.



Not run with a bad fuel pump , yes



Sounds like a lack of lubracation : OIL



or possibly a busted timing chain / belt.



maybe hydo locked : too much water atop the piston : pouring head gasket leak

water dose not compress very well.I had an fuel pump put on my car 2 hrs later my car stopped locked motor ?
if your car had a problem that they did fix and another problem occur ,and the first problem that they did fix is not the first problem you had to begin with and that is why you visit their shop. Don't you think ether they don't know what they are doing or they just simply trying to con you for more. Be careful ' I used to work in a car field and I 'm a technician my self. It's so evil in a car business and that is the reasons why I left this field.Specially those local garage, I rather go to the dealership, you get more chances of taking care of well to keep their dealership reputation. If its American car ,reputation is bad all the way. If I were you, I will full my car from that place as soon as possible. Jesus Christ is good 'God is only good.I had an fuel pump put on my car 2 hrs later my car stopped locked motor ?
if it had a bad fuel pump regulator it could lock up from too much fuel.