Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stolen car?what`s gonnahappen to my friend? please help!!?

she %26quot;claims%26quot; car was stolen out of driveway-left her keys in it.very safe remote neighborhood.yet she is very calm about it (not her) house keys on key ring-isn`t changing locks.boyfriend has had simular exprience. car is impounded till investigation-car was found-no keys front end damaged in ditch, near mom`s house.has collision insurance. what`s gonna happen?Stolen car?what`s gonnahappen to my friend? please help!!?
Wait for the outcome of the investigation and file an insurance claim for the damages sustained by the car.Stolen car?what`s gonnahappen to my friend? please help!!?
Geeze, sorry..... you lost me on the second sentence.



Guess I better go nook nook.



:)Stolen car?what`s gonnahappen to my friend? please help!!?
she will go to jail if anyone find out she did a false police report. or do community service.Stolen car?what`s gonnahappen to my friend? please help!!?
Since she left the keys in it, her insurance will not pay off on the damage or replacement. Boyfriend might go to jail. If she filed a bogus rstolen report, she might get to go to jail with her boyfriend, separate cells. Grilfriend is not too smart!Stolen car?what`s gonnahappen to my friend? please help!!?
i liked your answer ...



well i think she is lucky if its not to damaged i gess she just assepts it for no clames bonusStolen car?what`s gonnahappen to my friend? please help!!?
Insurance will pay for damage after police report is filed. Nothing more then that. This is not an uncommon thing to occur. She is lucky the car wasnt stripped.